Monday, March 21, 2011

Dreams


Here is a card that I whipped up this afternoon. I had purchased the scallop circle punch out of the mini catalogue a little while ago but had not actually used it (shock, horror...I know!) So I figured it needed a bit of an outing today. Remember, as this punch is in the mini, you won't be able to get it after 31st March, so give me a call to order your own.

The other item on this card that I was keen to show you is the patterned paper. It is one of the sheets out of the Designer Series Paper pack and is out of the Subtles Range (the colour of this one is Perfect Plum). I am LOVING this paper at the moment. For my 'True Friends' class that I ran on the weekend, I used the Certainly Celery and Wild Wasabi pages from the same pack. These are fabulous to use as a subtle mat on your cards or scrapbook pages and at less than $1 per page, they are a STEAL (see pg 127 IBC. Price per pack $37.95 for 40 sheets)

I don't know why I haven't discovered these earlier! But rest assured, I am going to buy the packs in the other colour families now!

I suggest that if you find yourself using patterned paper for accents for cards, or need a little something for your scrapbook pages, you really can't go past these for quality and price.

Materials used:
Stamps - Dreams du Jour
Ink - Concord Crush, More Mustard
Cardstock - Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, Concord Crush
DSP - Perfect Plum DSP pack
Other - Concord Crush poly ribbon, champagne shimmer ink mixed with Isocol in a spritzer, 1 3/4 circle punch, 2 3/8 scallop circle punch

1 comment:

  1. Like you I just adore these DSP packs - to me they are the pick of the bunch! You are doing some beautiful work darl xxx

    ReplyDelete