Sunday, March 27, 2011

The last hurrah

I think this might be my last hurrah for the stamp set 'Bliss'. It has been a FABULOUS Sale-a-bration set and I have used it so many times. Especially as I have now found my vintage groove....it just works so well with that theme of project.

But as March 31 is now literally just around the corner, I have to start saying my goodbyes to this set and look to what is on the horizon - by this I mean the new mini catalogue that is going live on April 1st.

This card is a nifty little one and I would love to show you how I made it. Simply book a workshop with me and I will show you and your guests how easy it is to create. The little window is just so novel and will leave your guests wondering why they don't create more cards like this.

Of course, you do not need the stamp set "Bliss' to complete it and I will use one of the new stamps sets out of the upcoming catalogue to complete the project. Due to being unavailable over the school holidays and Easter, my dates are now booking up fast as ladies are wanting to secure dates. Saturdays in particular are in short supply, so give me a call or shoot me an email to obtain a mutually agreed date.

The new mini catalogue will be delivered to all my current customers* by mid next week. If you do not receive yours, or you would like to make sure you get a FREE copy, drop me a line via email and I'll get it to you ASAP.

* current customers are those that have purchased off me in the past 12 months (ie since March 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment