Monday, March 7, 2011

Picture to Page wrap up

Phew. What a big couple of days! It started on Friday night with me going to Geelong to set up my stand and finished on Sunday afternoon when I got home and unpacked. I had a great time and I want to say a big HELLO and THANKYOU to everyone that came to the show and came up and checked out my stand. I already have one comment from a show attendee in the post below (thanks Sandra!).

From my perspective, it was a successful show with numerous contacts made, 70 odd mini and SAB catalogues into the hands of potential customers and a few sales as well. I conducted a couple of demonstrations over the 2 days - introduction to vintage cards, and basic watercolouring - which never failed to draw a small gathering.

I haven't had a chance to completely unpack all of my stuff yet - general life stuff got in the way (getting kid to school and the others organised, food shopping, washing etc.... you get the drift), but I will be drawing the lucky winner of the SU! prize pack valued at >$50 TOMORROW so check back then to see if you are the winner!

For the meantime, for those that were unable to make the show, here is some pics of my display which I received numerous compliments about from visitors and other stall holders.


1 comment:

  1. Wow Sam - what a great looking stall, it looks fantastic. Glad to hear you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete