Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Special order

Last year for one of my Christmas classes and again in January for the birthday box class, I used test tubes as part of the resources. I used 2 different types and the ones that I liked the best were sourced from overseas. A number of ladies expressed interest in purchasing some of these the next time I placed an order. This is to let you know that I intend to place an order in the next week or so, so if you would like some test tubes or the glassine bags that I used, please let me know.

Th test tubes come in packs of 3 and are priced:
  • 4" (25ml) round with screw lid - $2/pkg
  • 6" (40ml) round with screw lid - $3/pkg (this is the ones I used)
  • 8" x 1" (140ml) square with plastic plug - $3/pkg
Postage will be on top, but at the moment, I can't tell you what this will be until I find out the total order cost. We will share the postage between us all for this order.

Just as a note, this is not a Stampin' Up! purchase. As such, this is not something that I will regularly be doing - brokering purchases from other overseas companies. However, SU! do not sell these items and seeing as I used them in a class situation, I am happy to do this.

Let me know by the end of this week if you would like to be involved in this order.

No comments:

Post a Comment