Saturday, April 2, 2011

Buttons. Big ones!

Time to start rolling out projects using some of the items out of the new mini catalogue.  If you would like to get your own FREE copy of the mini, simply email me your postal details and I'll pop one in the mail next week.

The mat pack and paper piercer teamed with a white gel pen creates a sewn look around the edge of the card

Some of the items that caught my eye immediately when I opened the mini were the items on pages 6 through 10.  No I am NOT a sewer myself.  I dabble, but I could never ever say that I can sew,  Not without my mum sitting beside me the whole time.  But my mum, mum-in-law, sister-in-law, and cousin-in-law are all mad quilters and of course, I can see them all loving this range.  I showed you all a project that I made for my SIL using this range where I gave her some fat quarters all packaged up like a little kit.

But for me, I love the new buttons.  They are shown at 50% of the real life size in the catty, so you can see that they are a decent size - the largest is 2.5cm or 1" across.  And they feel really nice to handle too...not flimsy and brittle.

Get yourself some of these and also throw in some of the pom pom trim.  It is beautiful to touch...all velour-y (is that a word?!...is now).  Start making some cards for the quilters and sewers in your life.  Trust me, they will be chuffed.

I have had some inquiries about product shares.  I will be announcing these either tomorrow or Monday. Keep an eye on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment