Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I'm back!

I'm back on board as of today, well rested but feeling like the holiday was not long enough!  Isn't that always the way?  If you are at all interested, you can read about our holiday escapades including some pictures by visiting our farm blog (HERE).

The entire time I was away, I didn't do any stamping.  I did call into a craft shop whilst I was away and picked up a few knick knacks, but on the whole, I kept away from crafting.  I needed to recharge my batteries and mojo!  But I am back and have heaps of ideas to work on.

One thing I will be announcing in the next week or so is my new LOYALTY REWARDS package.  As I mentioned in my last newsletter, I exceeded my yearly sales figures (that I set myself) and that could not have been achieved with you, my customers.  As a result, I want to give something back.  It will cost nothing to join and you can earn FREE stamps.  Keep an eye on this blog!

For anyone that would like a workshop, I don't have any weekend's free in May but I do have some vacancies in June if you would like to book.  Let me know ASAP as dates are being snapped up.  Of course, if you would like a mid week workshop (either day or night), this can be arranged and I have a number of options available.

Anyway, I am keeping this post short as I am still trying to get on top of washing and unpacking and I also want to break into some new goodies that arrived whilst I was away!

No comments:

Post a Comment