Friday, April 1, 2011

It's here!

The Autumn Winter Mini Catalogue is LIVE today.  Yes, we are faced with 23 pages of all NEW products from SU! and it is just great!  I love new catalogue time.


All my current customers will have either received a catty already, or it is in the mail winging its way to you as I type.  If you have not purchased off me in the past 12 months and would like your own FREE copy, then just email me with your postal details and I'll make sure you get one ASAP.

Over the weekend, I will be announcing my product shares and product bundles that will be available from this catalogue.  These will be offered for a limited time only, so if you want to get in on the fun and the assistance with choosing products, I urge you to contact me ASAP after announcement.

Also, do not forget the class that I have announced for April.  This class is not only for face to face attendees, but also is being offered as a Class By Mail.  I have had a number of customers ask me for more Class By Mail projects, so here is the first of a few over the year.  I would love your support on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment