Friday, May 6, 2011

Autumn leaves

With the weather turning from summer into something decidedly cooler, I thought that this card was just perfect.  Whilst I was taken with the images in the catalogue - hence why I purchased the set - when I saw them used with colours, it set them off wonderfully.

I don't tend to have things sitting in plastic for too long after they arrive in my house; I tend to want to play with them straight away.  However, the Cajun Craze ink that I used for the reddish leaf on this card.....well I took it out of the plastic just for this set!  Yes...the ink has remained untouched since the change over of colours.  Good grief!


I have used every image from the French Foliage set on this card and I think it looks pretty good.  Very rustic.

Materials used:
Stamp - French Foliage, Clearly for You (sentiment)
Inks - Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Basic Black, Always Artichoke, Early Espresso
Cardstock - Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Other - Hemp twine, button from brights pack

1 comment:

  1. The more I see this card the more I like it Sam. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete