Saturday, May 28, 2011

Beautiful Butterfly


I have to tip my hat to a couple of designers for the inspiration behind this card.  Kirsty Brown and Tenealle Williams (both SU! demos) recently showcased cards at the SU! convention that I drew from to make this card.  Thankyou very much ladies.


So what is on this card?  Well, I have used the Beautiful Butterflies die - exclusive to SU! - through my Big Shot.  And doesn't it come up a treat?  Yes, there is a trick to it, and this may very well form one of the tutorials you will receive if you sign up for my Big Shot club!  See what you will learn to do with YOUR Big Shot!

And what would you say if I told you that I made this card in under 10 minutes? Including the colouring in.  Honestly.  I could have easily made 10 of these cards in under 30 minutes if I wanted.   Using your Big Shot makes creating cards a breeze AND a pleasure.

Contact me now to put your name on the list with those ladies that will be creating beautiful cards like this one (and more!) very soon.

Materials used:
Stamps: Bella Toile
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Botanical Gazette DSP
Inks: Soft Suede, Blushing Bride (marker), Daffodil Delight (marker), Pear Pizzazz (marker)
Other: Beautiful Butterflies die, Polka Dot embossing folder, BIG SHOT (!), Rhinestones, Shimmer paint - champagne, Isocol

No comments:

Post a Comment