Friday, May 27, 2011

Big Shot Club

I have had a bit of interest in being involved in this club and I would like to start getting it a bit more formalised.

I need 6 members for the club to go ahead.  At the moment, I have 2 confirmed starters and 2 possibles.  If you would like to become involved, please email me so that I can put your name on the list.  As soon as I have 6 members, we will go ahead.

Essentially the way the club will work is that each month will cost you $50*.  This will be over a 6 month period.  During that time, you will receive:
  • 2 cutting dies (choose from ovals, leaves #2, circles #2)
  • 2 embossing folders
  • 1 embosslit
  • 1 Big Shot cutting and embossing machine
  • 3 tutorials
  • free level 1 hostess stamp set
  • $30 worth of free product to spend on whatever you like

This is worth almost $400, but you are getting it for $300*!!!
(*for those that will require postage from me, your monthly amount will be $55.  Postage for the Big Shot will incur an added amount and you will be advised at time of delivery)

This is a fantastic offer.  Imagine being able to spread out the cost of a significant purchase such as this rather having to fork it all out in one go!

As you will be participating in a club, each month, you will receive one of the items each month.  As such, one  members will receive their Big Shot in month 1 and another member will get it in month 6.

Please contact me ASAP if you would like to be part.  As soon as we have 6, we can get going!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your club Sam! I have had such a great response to mine... my customers love their Big Shot clubs. :-)

    ReplyDelete