Thursday, May 12, 2011

Convention 2011

For those that are unaware, I am heading to Melbourne today to attend the annual Stampin' Up! convention. Each year it is held in a different capital city and this year it happens to be on my doorstep (so to speak...still 2+hrs away).  I will be returning on Sunday afternoon but will have my computer while I am away, so you can still place orders with me.

Convention is a great time for demonstrators, because not only do we get to catch up with each other, worry about no-one else in our lives but ourselves, talk stamping and crafting things for 72hrs straight, but we also undertake training, get new and innovative ideas, and participate in some classes that are all designed to benefit YOU, the customer.

So expect me to return with some new ideas and enthusiasm!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds so exciting. Have a super time Sam.

    ReplyDelete