Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Loyalty Rewards Programme

If you have received my latest e-newsletter, you will have read about my Loyalty Rewards Programme that I have begun.  I have also added an extra page to this blog (over on the left hand column) which spells out all the details you will need to know.  Terms and conditions are published there as well.

As I am backdating points to April 1st this year, some of my customers will already have a points tally.  If this involves you, expect an email from me outlining your points.  If you think you should have a points tally but don't hear from me in the next week or so, please get in touch and I will double check my records.

To make things easier for you all, I will load on here a sheet that you can use to record your points tally.  At the moment, the place that I am using to host the file for you to download is playing up (!), so I will let you know when this is available for use.

As always, I look forward to working with you all and am excited to be launching this programme!

No comments:

Post a Comment