Sunday, May 22, 2011

Now even easier to join Stampin' Up!

Another announcement made at convention was that SU! have scrapped the need for demonstrators to have an ABN when joining up!  This is great news for some that found the procedure difficult and time consuming to do.

But you may be asking yourself why should you join?  Well, there are a range of reasons, from wanting to run your own business and be your own boss, through to being able to get first peeks at the new products coming on the marketplace.  SU! welcomes demonstrators of all levels: from those that are hobby demos that purchase all the products for their own use at a discount, through to business builders that are looking to manage a large team.

Check out my page on 'Joining my Team' for more information and what I can do for you as an upline.  Give me a call or send me an email of you would like further information.

No comments:

Post a Comment