Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Another challenge sketch

No, not a sketch from me (reminds me to get off my butt and do some for you gals!), but this one is from  'Card and a Half' blog.

Here is the sketch:

Sketch+2.jpg

...and here is my take on it.  I love this quote, but I'm not 100% sure that the font works with the other elements of the card.....?????  Oh, well.  it is done now.  See, even I have some doubting moments over card designs.  It's just that usually, you are not privvy to them!!!


Materials used:
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Naturals Ivory, Very Vanilla
Stamps: Natures Walk, Great Friend
Ink: Old Olive, Soft Suede, Marina Mist, Red Riding Hood (marker)
Other: Marina Mist satin ribbon
items in orange appear in the Autumn/Winter mini catty

Just before I go, don't forget about my retired stamp sale that is ON NOW.  Almost half the sets offered have been sold (or about to be).  Don't delay as someone may nab the stamp set YOU want in the next five minutes!!  Simply click on the "Retired Stamp Sale" page on this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sam, your card is lovely! Have checked out your lovely stamp sale, I could be tempted, but just putting a big order in for myself at the mo. maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Sam i think its beautiful, Thankyou for coming over to play again xxx

    ReplyDelete