Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Class for me!


I have just joined a 4 week long online class (being run out of US).  There are going to be challenges, techniques and lots of ideas that I am going to be able to pass onto you.  My first day of 'classes' involved using a colour combination which I interpreted as Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie and Melon Mambo.  The class isn't a SU! thing, so I have to Stampin Up-ise it all for you and my business!

So this is the card I created.  I used a new stamp set that I earned as part of SAB earlier in the year.  It is 'Flower Fancy' and for me it replaces 'Heartfelt Thanks' that retired last year.  I also used some of the 'Sweet and Sour' specialty DSP that I have just a smidgen left.  I am starting to run low on a number of my DSP packs, so I am starting to look forward to what the new catalogue will bring us!


Yesterday happened to be my MIL's birthday, so I was able to have a card ready to give to her!

Materials used:
Stamps - Flower Fancy
Cardstock - Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Sweet and Sour DSP
Inks - Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede
Other - Eyelet border punch, Fire brad


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty...love how you popped up the little banners at the bottom!
    And hello from a Summer Card Camp Classmate in Atlanta, Georgia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great use of the colors for this week. Your card is beautiful. Looking forward to more cards from you during "camp".

    ReplyDelete