Friday, June 3, 2011

Retired stamps for sale

WANTED
Loving home for much under-used rubber stamp sets.  A partnership with either advanced or beginner stampers welcomed.  Stamps will bring much joy to new owners.  Would suit a home with kids that are up and coming into crafts, or conversely, would suit a single user home.  Well behaved, low maintenance, little exercise required. When looked after properly, will provide years of constant quality and enjoyment.


Just to give you all a heads up that next week I will be loading on here a number of stamp sets that I own that are officially retired by SU!.  Some of them are well loved, others are not even mounted!!  [gasp].  Some will be heavily discounted, others will be closer to the original price, but there will be savings to be had on all of them.

The sets will be offered on a 'first come, first served' basis.  Payment options for these retired sets will be cash or direct deposit only.  I will post or hand the stamps over when the money appears in my account (or you physically hand it to me).

At last count, I think I had about 20 sets for offer.  The only reason I am getting rid of them is because they are just not being used and they are feeling a bit dejected!  Seriously, as a demonstrator, it is difficult for me to hold onto retired sets because I really can't use them for samples, workshops or classes.  There are some that I love that I will be keeping, but on the whole, if they are retired, they need to go to a loving household.

Check back back here for details and pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment