Thursday, July 14, 2011

Another card for my class


Jeez...I wanted to have this up by now...anyway, here it is.  The colour combo this week is more to my liking, but when I went to put the card together, I was having all these doubts!  Arghhhh.  I think it was a case of too many ideas and not enough time to put them all together.  However, I am happy with this card.  And I particularly like the little itty bitty library clip that I used which can be found in the IBC.



Materials used:
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Stamps: Just Believe
Ink: Versamark
Other: Very Vanilla satin ribbon, white emboss powder, heat gun, mini library clip, Lots of Tags die, Big Shot, Scallop Trim edge and corner punches, white gel pen

The other thing I was to remind you of is my BIG SHOT CLUB that I am starting up.  I only have 2 places free.  Once these are filled we will be off and running.  Remember, you will be getting $400 worth of value for only $300.  Click on the 'Clubs and Groups' tab to check out the details, or contact me to discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment