Saturday, July 23, 2011

August class - Men's cards (Father's Day)


Stuck for men's cards?  Need some inspiration?  Well this is the class for you.  In this class, I will show you how to make 3 masculine themed cards using a couple of stamps, the Big Shot and a couple of punches.

These cards are very quick and easy to whip up and you will also get envelopes which you can stamp to match the cards and have them ready to give on Father's Day (if you wish).  PLUS, I will also show you a nifty new technique for making a multicoloured background!  Very cool.

I will bring additional sentiments with me on the day, so you need not make these for Father's Day.  They could be for male birthday, retirement, thankyou....anything really.

When: 20th August
Where: old convent complex, 1 Fireman St, COLAC
Time: 1pm
Cost: $25
RSVP by August 17th.  Places are limited due to seating and bookings are ESSENTIAL so that I have enough supplies on the day (kits are pre-cut prior to class).

If you RSVP that you are coming, but cannot make the day, you will still need to pay the money and I will get the kit to you to complete at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment