Thursday, July 28, 2011

Clean and Simple Week

I am going to host a little competition next week on here for all my readers.  I know that sometimes designing cards or coming up with a concept can be downright daunting.  But it doesn't have to be.  So I thought I would challenge you all to think about designs that are CLEAN & SIMPLE.

I will arrange a link to be put on here where you can upload your creation, or alternatively, you can email me a photo and I will put it up for you.  And the best bit is......there will be a PRIZE!    Friday 5th August will be the last day in which you can submit your creation and I will announce a winner on Saturday 6th.

Come on, join in!  It is very easy and for a small expense of your time, you could win something!  I will put a couple of examples up on this blog tomorrow and the competition officially kicks off this Saturday.  So you have 7 days to create something!

I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment