Saturday, July 2, 2011

Fancy some FREE gifts?

Who doesn't like free stuff?  Certainly not me.  I jump at every chance to get me some free SU! products.  And for the month of July, you too can get your hands on a free ribbon and button bundle with purchase.


Simply spent $100 or more in a single transaction and you will receive absolutely this cute ribbon and button pack FOR NOTHING.  It will be automatically added to your order, so you don't even have to remember about adding it on.


I will have a sample made up which I will load onto here tomorrow for you.  These buttons and ribbons are just too cute.  Remember, not only will you get this FREE bundle when placing an order of more than $100, but you will also accrue loyalty rewards points with me as well, leading you to more FREE things!

Contact me today to place you order!

No comments:

Post a Comment