Monday, July 18, 2011

Free Button and Ribbon pack

A week or so ago, I wrote a post about the fabulous ribbon and button pack you will receive if you place an order of >$100 during July.  I also mentioned that I would post a picture of a creation of mine using said buttons and ribbons.


Well, it has taken me a bit longer than I would have liked, but here is the creation:


I am in LOVE with the mini lunch sacks (I hope and pray that they make it to the next IB&C).  In fact, I love them so much that my next order is going to include about 3 or 4 packs of these just in case!  Yes, once a product runs out, it is impossible for me to get them too!  And they suit kids birthday parties so well (remember Bella's party bags with the ladybugs on them?).  Biddy's birthday is coming up at the end November and I'm thinking of a circus theme and I have some ideas popping around my head already......

But back to this example.  I used the a la carte stamp "Hello Blossoms" from the IBC and teamed it with not ink from the stamp pads, but markers.  Yep, that is how I got the green stems and grass and coloured flowers all in one go.  Like it?  Want to see me do it for you?  Well all you need to do is give me a call or shoot me an email and book a workshop.  I'd be happy to demonstrate this very easy - yet effective - technique for you and your friends.

Materials used:
Stamp - Hello Blossom (a la carte)
Ink - Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie markers
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Tempting Turquoise
Other - Mini Lunch Sack, Scallop Edge punch, Ribbon and Buttons from free gift pack, glue dots, mini library clip (also LOVIN' these!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment