Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hostess club and Big Shot club

Thankyou to everyone that showed an interest in my upcoming hostess club (aka stamp club).  This club, beginning on 15th August is now FULLY SUBSCRIBED.

If you missed out and would like to participate in my next club, please email me an I will put your name on the list.  Current members get first dibs; any spots vacant after this offer are then filled from my waiting list and any other spots are open to all.

The list of members for my 4th round of hostess clubs is:

  1. Michelle C
  2. Marie B
  3. Barb B
  4. Sharon McL
  5. Heather A
  6. Susie A

Ladies, you will receive an email from me in the next day or so regarding the hostess roster and the details surrounding the upcoming 12 months.

For those that are interested in participating in the BIG SHOT CLUB, I now have only 1 spot remaining.  DON'T MISS OUT!!!  For all details, please refer to the 'Clubs and Groups' page of this blog.  This is a fantastic way of obtaining your Big Shot and great value for money!

No comments:

Post a Comment