Sunday, July 31, 2011

LAST DAY for Autumn Winter 2011 Mini

Today is the LAST DAY that you can get your orders in for any products out of the Autumn Winter Mini catalogue.  Yes, I know some people think that various items will make the upcoming IBC in September, but even demonstrators do not know which will make it.  So my advise (as always) is that if you like something and HAVE to have it, BUY IT NOW!!!!

For my part, I put an order in yesterday that featured heavily with the mini lunch sacks and Autumn Spice DSP.  I have loved this range and feel of the paper, but I used most of mine in classes and workshops, and realised that I didn't really leave enough for myself for some scrapbooking projects I want to do.

You can be guaranteed that the Autumn Spice and Botanical Gazette DSPs will not make the new IBC.  And a number of the stamp sets won't either.  The Big Buttons and the Pom Pom trim will most likely not see another run.  I have my fingers crossed that the mini lunch sacks will carry over, but hence my order yesterday, I have a few already winging their way to me just in case they don't.

Orders today can only be accepted with Visa or Mastercard payments.  Email me your FINAL order today.

And don't forget to get your entry in for the Clean and Simple Competition that I am running.  Simply link your picture of your card using the linkinz link in the post below.

No comments:

Post a Comment