Friday, July 1, 2011

New stamp club starting

As my stamp club #2 comes to a close this month, I am putting out the call for new members to join my next stamp club beginning in August.

However....I only have 2 spaces available!  That's right.  These clubs are very popular and a number of current members roll over to the next club year, so spaces are at a premium.  If you would like to secure your spot in this club, email me NOW and I will put your name down.

What do you get for being in the club?

  • a free 2011-12 IB&C (members will get their hands on the catalogue BEFORE other customers)
  • hostess benefits to a minimum of a level 1 stamps set and $30 free product once during the club year
  • 6 challenges
  • 6 tutorials
  • invitation to a club members only event later in the year
  • free gift from me at some point throughout the club year
  • any purchases more than $100 (before p/h) earns loyalty points from Graceful Impressions

Club members tell me that this is a great way to space out your crafting dollar AND the fact that they can earn hostess benefits without having to host a workshop or come up with the $300 themselves in one hit is a huge bonus!  In addition, you do all this from the comfort of your own home.

What are you waiting for?  Give me a email to secure your spot.  Stamp club #4 will commence on 15th August and members need to be finalised by end July.  I already have 4 spots taken, so only 2 remain.  Check out the 'clubs and groups' page on this blog for further information, or contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment