Saturday, July 23, 2011

Online class

Well, it has been 4 weeks since I have been doing my online class and I have picked up some nifty tricks and tips along the way.  And of course, I will be passing these onto you over the coming weeks.  In fact, I am going to delivering one new technique that I learned in my upcoming August class where we will be making Masculine Cards.  Please join me for this!

But here is this weeks colour combo....much more to my liking!



And here is my card using this colour combo.  I used Pear Pizzazz, Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist, Baja Breeze and Whisper White for the colours.  I simply stamped a repeated image across the page and then stamped the bird image in Stazon ink onto acetate (window sheets) and then popped it up using dimensionals.  It creates a little window...sort of!

Like this?  Want to see me do it for you and your friends?  Then give me a call to book a in-home workshop and I'll be glad to show you how effective this card is in real life and how you too can easily re-create it.  Think of Chrissy cards.....this would be great in greens and reds!

Remember, the stamp set I used is in the mini catty which is about to end on JULY 31st.  If you like it...BUY IT NOW.

Materials used:
Stamp: Clearly for You
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Stazon
Cardstock - Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Other - White embossing powder, circle punch, scallop circle punch, window sheets, Marina Mist ribbon, staple, corner rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment