Tuesday, July 26, 2011

This week only..

If you are wanting to get your hands on the terrific FREE button and ribbon pack, then you only have this week to do it.  The special ends on July 31st, so contact me to place your qualifying order TODAY.  Also, the Autumn Winter mini catalogue finishes on July 31st, so if there is any last minute orders that you need to place, make sure that you get them to me ASAP.  I cannot say what items - if any at all - will make the upcoming IBC in September.  My advise is, if you love it and want it....BUY IT.

Orders of $100 or more (before p/h) will automatically have a button and ribbon pack added.  How easy is that?  You don't even have to remember to order them!

Check out some more of my examples below using the Ice-cream Parlour range.  What can you come up with?



This card is VERY easy, because I have used one of the note cards (p 123 IBC; $9.50 for 20).  The big plus of these is that the cards are already cut scored AND come with an envelope!  All I had to do was punch 3 butterflies using the butterfly punch, glue a button into the middle of each, pop some ribbon across the bottom and stamp a sentiment.  Honestly, it took me less than 90 sec to do this card!  Imagine how many you could do in one sitting.  With all the little girls birthday's we will be facing in the coming months and years, easy cards like these are definitely.....on the cards!! (ha ha ha.......oh, I crack myself up........)

Materials used:
Button card
Stamp - Sew Suite
Ink - Always Artichoke
Paper - Pacific Point, Confetti White, Sweet Stitches DSP
Other - Buttons and Ribbon from FREE GIFT pack


Butterfly card
Stamp - Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink - Melon Mambo
Paper - Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight (all scraps), Notecard
Other - Butterfly punch, Buttons and Ribbon from FREE GIFT pack

items in orange are in mini catalogue which finishes end of THIS month

No comments:

Post a Comment