Sunday, July 10, 2011

This week's card

Oooh, I'm running a bit behind time with my cards this week.  I have had such a busy week....I had 3 classes and an informal session, plus I made Tom 2 birthday cards (one from me and Mark and the other from the girls).  Plus we had family visit, a birthday party to attend and on top of it, I am a bit sick (have the beginnings of quinsy!!! and am on anits and pain meds).  Does it ever end??

Anyway, enough of my woes.  Here is the colour combo of the online class I am participating in.

It was a bit of a stretch for me really, even though I quite like all the colours.  Putting red with all those colours is not something I would have normally done, but I am happy with the result (which was the card I gave for the 40th birthday party we went to).


Materials used:
Stamps: On Your Birthday
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi, Old Olive, Real Red
Paper: Greenhouse Garden DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Other: Chipboard letters, Small heart punch, Crystal Effects, White Gel pen, fine Galaxy Glitter, Sticky Cut flower (retired), Brights Button, Scallop edge punch


No comments:

Post a Comment