Monday, August 15, 2011

Card sneak peeks

We are coming to the end of the sneak peeks I have for you....oh, alright, maybe one or two more!  My stamp club members have started to receive their brand new IB&C and they have been SUPER excited!  If you would like to get a copy for yourself to have in your hand by September 1st, email me and I will add your name to my list.  All pre-orders for the catty must be with me by August 20th (that's this Saturday) in order for me to get the catty to you on time.  Cost is $12.95 pick up or local drop off, or $12.95 plus postage if you require it.  Payment would be by cash or direct deposit....I can email account details if you require them.

Onto the cards I have for you today.  The first one incorporates some of the patterned paper that featured on my 'Sweetheart' scrapbook layout form the other day.  This is the "Beau Chateau" DSP and it is truly beautiful.  And those with a keen eye may spot some glitz on the card.  yes, the gold Smooch Spritz is making a comeback along with the Silver Foil and a couple of new colours too.  I am very excited about this as I used this product to death when it was in the Summer mini.


thanks  to Becky Roberts for the inspiration of this card!
This second card showcases the 5 new In-Colours for 2012-2013.  What you are looking at is Pool Party (light blue), Island Indigo (darker blue), Lucky Limeade (green), Wisteria Wonder (purple), Calypso Coral (pinky coral colour).  The other new items on this card are the stamp set (Pennant Parade) and the matching punch!  Hooray....'bout time we had a pennant set!

I am thinking that Pool Party is going to be my new favourite colour - especially with summer approaching!

Oh, and just a quickie.....I have a few spare spots for my class on Saturday.  Click HERE to see the details.  A couple of my regulars have had to pull out of this session.  Usually, my classes are full, so if you would like to grab the opportunity of a number of vacancies, then give me a call and join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment