Sunday, August 28, 2011

Don't delay...

There are only 3 more days left of the old IB&C which includes products on the retirement list.  If there is anything that you want off that list, you need to contact me BEFORE Wednesday.  Timelines for orders are as follows:

  • Orders that are paid for via direct deposit will be accepted until Monday 29th
  • Orders that are paid for with cash will be accepted until 2pm Wednesday 31st (arrange with me to get money)
  • Orders that are paid for via Visa or Mastercard will be accepted until 9pm on Wednesday 31st
After 9pm, I cannot guarantee that your order will make the cutoff (due to me checking emails and also because of internet traffic).  As such, if you want something, I suggest that you order ASAP.  Remember, once the items off the product list are gone, they are GONE.

September 1st marks the launch of the brand new Ideas Book and Catalogue.  If you are not part of my stamp clubs (who have already received theirs!) or have not contacted me to pre-order, then don't miss out on all the excitement.  Shoot me an email and put your name down on the list to get your very own hard copy of the IB&C to be delivered in the first week of September (price $12.95 plus postage)

No comments:

Post a Comment