Sunday, August 7, 2011

More Clean and Simple

Apologies for not coming in here sooner to announce a winner of my Clean and Simple comp.  I have been flat out this weekend doing boring, mundane stuff like housework, but also I have been busy creating invitation samples for a friend's wedding which is coming up at the end of the year and I have been asked to make them!

Also, I have been very remiss to not post a friend's card for the competition.  She was having trouble loading her picture onto the system and asked me to do it.  And I forgot!  And missed the deadline.  But she DID give me the card last Wednesday and I took the picture then (I have witnesses), so I am going to put her card on here now and allow it to enter the comp.

This is Carol C's 'clean and simple' card:



I will be back tomorrow to announce both the winner and their prize!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment