Thursday, August 25, 2011

New catty launch

Depending on how computer savvy you are, and if you do some blog surfing, you may have noticed that there are a few other demonstrators holding New Catalogue Launch Parties.  I am not going to be doing one per se because I will be at the St Mary's Garden and Lifestyle Expo on September 24th with a display. It will be here that I will be launching the new IB&C to my customers and the wider Colac and District.

I will be emailing all my customers in a few weeks with an invite to the Expo, so if you know someone that you think would like to see the new products and ranges in the IBC, let me know and I'll shoot them an email too!

I have been extremely busy these past few weeks making card samples and scrapbook layouts using some of the new products.  They are really inspiring and fun to use.  I encourage you to come along to the Expo and check out the new things on offer.  There will also be the chance to win a basket of SU! goodies.  Mark it in your diaries to visit me at the SU! stand at the St Mary's Expo.  If you don't have a catalogue, they will be on sale on the day (or free if you book a workshop with me).

No comments:

Post a Comment