Monday, August 8, 2011

Winner announced!

Ok, after much deliberation and roping in my husband as second opinion, I am pleased to announce the winner of my first competition.

And the winner is..........










Michelle Caspar with this lovely creation!

Michelle's card certainly is simple as she uses just DSP and one sentiment stamp, however she has jazzed it all up by cutting it into a unique shape.  Well done Michelle.

Michelle wins a container of buttons (her choice of colour family) and a pack of vintage brads.  These co-ordinate beautifully with a new stamps set to be released in the upcoming IBC called "Button Buddies".  I have a few sneak peek samples for you using this stamp set.  It is going to get a great workout in this household! Michelle, please email me with your preferred colour for your buttons.

I would like to thank everyone who participated in my very first competition.  I appreciate the time you spent creating your cards.  Keep your eye out for more competitions later in the year!

Snail buddies

Piggy buddy
Materials used:
Snail card 
Stamp - Button Buddies, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock - Choc Chip, Very Vanilla, Subtles Patterns DSP
Ink - Choc Chip
Other - Brights buttons, hemp twine


Piggy card
Stamp - Button Buddies, Short and Sweet
Cardstock - Whisper White, River Rock, Subtles Patterns DSP
Ink - Melon Mambo
Other - White Organza ribbon, Brights button, Hearts border punch, Word Window punch, Circles #2 die for Big Shot, 1/16th punch


items in ORANGE indicate new products available in the upcoming IBC

No comments:

Post a Comment