Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's here!

The brand new Ideas Book and Catalogue is LIVE from today.

Click HERE to see the catalogue online
There are just so many wonderful things in here, that I can't fit them all in this small post, so you will just have to get your hands on a copy of your own to look!  Or, view a catty online by clicking on the picture on the right hand side of my blog, or on the caption of the picture above.

I have put up a few sneak peeks over the past few weeks, but now I will be able to go hell for leather!  I will be sending out a newsletter either later today or tomorrow with a stack of information, so if you don't receive this, either enter your email address in the red sign up box on the left of my blog, or send me an email and I'll make sure you are added to the list.

To leave you (for now) with a SEPTEMBER SPECIAL.....Stampin' Up! are offering the start up kit to anyone that would like to become a demonstrator for just $169!  That's amazing!  I will be providing more information, but if you would like to find out the details in the meantime, simply click HERE and you will be taken to the SU page that explains all!

OK, I have to go take kids swimming and do a spot of grocery shopping before my family all starve.  Around the time of year of a main catty launch, my family tend to dissolve into the background, so I better make sure that there is enough food in the house to sustain them!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sam
    can I ask where you are located? I was just wondering cause we have had the new catalog since July & it is the Christmas Mini that came out today. I was just wondering if it is different in different places around the world. Love you creations! Have a great day :)

    Nicola Nahrgang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicola,
    I am located in Australia - the Aust and NZ main catty for 2011-12 came out yesterday. We don't get a Christmas mini as such...it is called our Summer mini and it is released on December 1st and runs through until end March. We only get 2 minis a year (Summer and Autumn/Winter) plus SAB. The year that our IBC changed over in release date (from April to Sept) we also got a 3rd mini (Spring), but that doesn't happen now. We also don't get the Occasions Mini. The content of the cattys is also different - we don't get various products that are available in US/Canada. So yep, it is different in different places. Thanks for stopping by and please drop me a comment when you like something (I sometimes feel I'm talking to myself on here!!)

    ReplyDelete