Monday, September 5, 2011

September class

I know that some of you are waiting to see what I am going to offer for my September class.  I don't have any pictures for you just yet, because I am waiting for my supplies to arrive!!  They should be here tomorrow or Wednesday, so I will quickly make up the class and post it on here ASAP.

However, suffice to say, we will be doing BIRTHDAY CARDS, mainly concentrating on kids birthday cards.  We will be using some of the new DSPs and the stamp sets, Pennant Parade, Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess set) and possibly another one too!

The class will be held on September 17th at the old convent complex in Fireman St Colac.  Cost will be $25pp.

Oh, the excitement of the new catty.....it's all a bit much!

Remember to check out my product shares (see post below) that I have on offer from now until September 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment