Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Want to book a workshop?

Just to let you all know that if you are thinking of holding a workshop on a Saturday, I only have a couple left between now and December.  So make sure you contact me to book your preferred date.

Available Saturday's

  • 8th October
  • 29th October
  • 10th December

I do have a number of Sunday's free, so weekends are not totally booked out.  Friday evenings are not too bad either (or another night during the week).

Also, keep in mind that if a workshop during the week in the daytime suits you, I can also attend these.  So while the kids are at school, we could get together with a few other mums and have a fun morning having a chat, having a play with some products and forgetting about the washing and housework that always needs to be done!

Contact me to grab your preferred date and let's have some fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment