Sunday, October 2, 2011

A bit of a catch up

You may have wondered where I have got to....., well my hubby and I took the kids away for a few days of the school holidays (in Vic).  With Tom now in prep, we are constrained to having our holidays in traditional holiday times.  We took the kids to Ballarat to visit Sovereign Hill and apart from the first day we were there, we just about got flooded out!  OMG it was wet.  next time, we are going somewhere warm!  And dry.

Back to creative stuff though....

Thankyou to those ladies that came along to the Colac Gardena and Lifestyle Expo last weekend.  It was a great day and I enjoyed meeting up with you, including meeting some new customers.  I hope you enjoyed my display - I worked damn hard on it!  For those that could not come to the Expo, I will now be putting up pictures of my samples on this blog for you to enjoy as well.  All of the samples I had on display used items from the new IB&C including the fabric range.

Thankyou also to the ladies that participated in my latest product share.  With the exception of my mum and mum-in-law, I think everyone should have received their shares by now.  And don't you just love the papers?  Yummo.

SU! have released a very special stamp set and punch which you can take advantage of throughout the month of October.  This duo will appear in the upcoming Summer mini catalogue, but because this isn't released until December 1st, it was thought that many people would have already made their Chrissy cards and gifts (well....you should have by then!).  As such, SU! have taken the unprecedented move of releasing items EARLY from the catty in order for you to undertake your festive projects.


Hostesses can earn these items from FREE with a qualifying order, so contact me to book your workshop date ASAP.  Click HERE to read more about this special.

To compliment this special, my October class will incorporate using these items (keep an eye on this blog in the next few days for details) and all of my workshops in October will also use this set as well.  November workshops will also focus on Christmas items as well (unless requested otherwise).

Give me a call or email if you would like to order the Christmas Stockings set.

No comments:

Post a Comment