Sunday, October 16, 2011

Christmas card class

Some of you may have been wondering about my October class which will be focussing on Christmas cards.  Well, I have not promoted it because it is already fully subscribed.  If you are one of the ones that have missed out on this class, don't despair.  I will be putting pictures of the finished project up on this blog after next weekend.  PLUS next week I will also be releasing my 2011 Christmas Card kit.

For those that missed the 2010 version last year (click here and scroll down the post), it is simply a kit that I make up that contains most of the things you will need to make up 20 Christmas cards.  As a general rule, the only extra things you will need is a stamp set (I will provide a suggested set that you can purchase if you don't own one), ink and adhesive.

This kit is great for those that find it hard to come up with a card design, or are short of time in getting things together to make up a stack of cards.  So check back next week for the kit and remember, that it will only be available for a LIMITED time.

No comments:

Post a Comment