Wednesday, October 26, 2011

FREE stamp set and punch!

A week or so ago, I mentioned the promotion that SU had for October for the Stitched Stocking stamp set and the matching Stocking punch.

This is the picture to remind you:

Well, I just want to remind you - and make it clear - that if you place an order of $450 or more, you will get  a stamp set (in your choice of clear or wood) AND the matching punch for FREE.

Yes, that's right, for free.  For doing nothing than putting in your order!  I have already given away 2 sets just today to qualifying hostesses.

What are you waiting for?  Get ready for Christmas and get a jump on making those Christmas cards early by using this great little set.  This promotion only runs until the end of October and then you will not be able to get your hands on this set and punch until it goes live in the mini catty on December1st.

Tomorrow I will load some pictures of my Christmas card class that I ran on the weekend that featured this stamp set.  Come back and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment