Thursday, November 24, 2011

Annual Christmas get together

As I foreshadowed in a previous post, we are once again getting together to celebrate the upcoming Christmas period and also the year that was of stamping!

I can now confirm the details:

Date: November 30th 2011 (Wednesday)
Place: Culture Cafe, Murray St COLAC
Time: 7pm
RSVP: Abilities only to me (email is great) no later than MONDAY 28th (earlier than this is most appreciated!)

If you are attending, please make a Christmas card to swap with another guest (leave inside blank).  Meal and drinks are at your own cost...I have simply arranged the venue.  This is a great opportunity to meet some of the other ladies that are involved in some of my groups, clubs and classes.  Everyone is VERY friendly and I would love to see you on the night!

Mark it in your diaries and RSVP to me now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment