Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Christmas around the corner

Ugh.  I was sitting down comparing diaries with my mum yesterday making sure that we had various events booked in and it was scary to to how close Christmas actually is.  When you break your time down into weeks, the time is just going to fly!

So, a couple of things that I want to mention to you to try and ease your Christmas shopping angst:

  • Christmas Card kit - if you would like to make some cards for the special people in your life but can see that you will not have enough time to devise the design yourself and then arrange buying all the individual bits and pieces, then this is for you.  Simply purchase my Christmas Card kit and you will be on your way to making and sending 20 cards for the low starting price of $32.  Click HERE to see the post with all the details.
  • Christmas Gift Certificates - if there is someone that you would like to purchase some craft gear for, but are stuck to know what to get them, why not let them choose for themselves?  By buying a gift certificate, you can be assured that the gift you give will be EXACTLY what your recipient wants.  Certificates start at $25.
  • Christmas Sale - I have a range of retired stamps and papers that may make that last minute gift buying a bit easier.  I will put these onto my blogsite in the next week, so check that out.  Some of the stamps are brand new, others are pre-loved, but all are in great condition. 

If you are thinking of placing an order for Christmas - or you know of someone that is going to buy something for you for Christmas - I would strongly recommend that orders are placed by DECEMBER 12th to make sure that the parcel is delivered on time.

BONUS OFFER!!!
As I am now getting into the festive mood myself, I want to announce a special hostess offer.  

Book a workshop for January 2012 and on top of the fantastic hostess benefits that Stampin' Up! provides, you will also get an extra FREE gift from me!  If your workshop brings in $600 or more (before p/h) then you will receive ANOTHER FREE gift from me!  Wow.  All that FREE stuff.  Makes me want to host a workshop myself!!!!

Dates are limited, so get in quick to secure your preferred date.  Remember, workshops do not HAVE to be held on a weekend....think about inviting some friends around for a Wednesday session, or possibly hold your workshop on a Tuesday night.  It may be easier to get people to attend a weekday workshop during summer as weekends tend to be very busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment