Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas Stitched Stocking set NOW AVAILABLE

Many of you that attended my workshops throughout October would've seen the fantastic set "Stitched Stockings" and the matching punch.  I combined this set with the Cherry Cobbler embossing powder and the chunky glass glitter on one of my demonstrations.

As you all know, SU! have this set in the upcoming Summer mini catalogue which goes live on December 1st, but for the month of October, you were able to buy it early.  Well, once again, common sense has prevailed and SU! are allowing orders for this set and the matching punch to be placed FROM TODAY!  So there is absolutely NO EXCUSE not to be able to whip up cute little Chrissy cards and tags!

I will load some pictures on here tomorrow of the Christmas cards and tags we made at the October class, PLUS I will also put up a picture of the demonstration I showed using the stamp set and punch.  These will give you some ideas on where to get started on using the set.

             

The punch is $33.95 and the stamp set is $42.95 (clear) or $53.95 (wood).  Give me a call or shoot me an email if you would like to order the stamp and punch (or separate) today!


No comments:

Post a Comment