Sunday, November 20, 2011

Don't forget about your Chrissy cards

As we are rapidly nearing the end of November, I want to remind you all that I have my Christmas Card kit still on offer for those that would like to make their own Christmas cards.

I would also like to clarify the colour scheme as I was at a function the other night and someone commented on not really liking the blue.  The kit uses the "Letters to Santa" DSP range and as such, you will get a variety of DSP colours in your kit ranging from the blue that is pictured, through to green, red, chocolate and printed images.  Of the 20 cards your kit will make, you will have 4 in each colour range.  So if you don't really like blue, rest assured ALL the cards are not going to end up like that!

So if this changes your mind about the kit, and you would like to order one for just $32, contact me ASAP.  The offer for this kit is only valid until FRIDAY 25th November.  After this date, I will take no more orders for the kit (although you can order all the supplies separately if you wish).  This will then give me (and you) enough time to place an order, get the supplies delivered, cut up the kits and get them out to you by the end of the first week of December.  This should allow you enough time to make up cards and get them delivered in plenty of time for the festive season.

To see the kit contents and all the details, please click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment