Friday, November 4, 2011

Thankyou for your thoughts

Just a quickie.....

Many of you have sent notes of well wishes for my daughter who has spend the better part of last week in hospital.  I want to thank you for these thoughts as it was lovely to know that many of you were thinking of me and her.

I am back on deck now and able to place orders.  In the next few days I will post a timeframe for placing orders for the Christmas period.  Remember my Christmas Card kit which I released last week.  I will be holding this open until around the last week in November and then I will close the offer - because by then, if you haven't made your cards, you are probably unlikely to do so!

I will also announce a date for any Colac and district ladies (or anyone that would like to travel), for our annual Christmas dinner.  This will be in early December, so keep an eye out for that date and mark it in your diaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment