Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December Frenzy...last days

Just a reminder to you all that the December Frenzy sale winds up in a few days.  A couple of items have returned to regular pricing (see list below) but there are plenty more that are at hugely reduced prices.  Give me a call to get your hands on some great bargains!

I am also just about to replenish my stocks of mini catalogues, so if you didn't receive one, or would like to get one, please contact me in next 2 days before I submit my order.  If you have contacted me in past week about getting a catty, I have your request.

I hope you all had a wonderful Chrissy.  I have said goodbye to family today that stayed for the Christmas period and even with 3 kids in the house, it seems so quiet!!!  No doubt, they are just recharging their batteries.  We managed to finally get a family picture taken over Christmas and I will post that ASAP so you can see how much my little ones have grown!

December Frenzy products returned to full price:

  • Ornate Blossom wood mount - now $19.95
  • Every Moment wood mount - now $31.95

No comments:

Post a Comment