Sunday, January 22, 2012

Decorative box


Here is a promised SAB sneak peek!

I saw this little gem of a box on the internet (courtesy of PCL) and thought immediately how good it would look in the new DSP papers that are to be on offer in SAB in a few days!  The paper patterns in this DSP pack are truly gorgeous and I hate to say, that I am reluctant to cut into them!  But cut I must, in order to show you all - my dear and loyal customers - just what you can do with these lovely papers.

Oh, the sacrifices I must make.....LOL.

Along with the DSP, I have also used a brad (on the banner) and a stamp set (the flourish down the bottom) out of the SAB catalogue as well.  Check out the list below to see what else I included on this project - some of it from the Summer mini catalogue and also some new and old In-Colours too.

As I mentioned in my post below, we were lucky to grab a couple of days at Apollo Bay last week.  I often don't mention my family on here and rarely put up photos that are not part of a scrapbook layout, but I thought I would give you a treat to the 3 kids and the old man!  Note that they are all decked out in wetsuits (well....not Bella, poor chook) so the water was not THAT warm.  Well, the water was probably fine, but the air temp was not that warm (low 20's).  I know I am getting old, because I couldn't be enticed to go in!!  But the kids had a ball and were exhausted every night from bounding around on the sand.


Materials used:
Cardstock - Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla
DSP - Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB)
Stamps - Fresh Vintage (SAB), Curly Cute
Inks - Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede, Poppy Parade
Other - Early Espresso Bakers twine (mini), Neutral button, Very Vanilla satin ribbon, dimensionals, rhinestones, Everyday Enchantment brad (SAB)

No comments:

Post a Comment