Thursday, January 19, 2012

I know.... I know....

I know that I said that I would load some more pictures of SAB sneak peeks on here very soon (and this has not happened), but I beg forgiveness as we were able to nick off for 3 days on a beach break with the kids and the caravan and it was an opportunity not to be passed up.  So, card making and scrapbooking has taken a back seat for the minute.  I am back on deck on Saturday with a class and then I PROMISE I will load some other stuff on here early next week.  I have a great scrapbook layout to show you (easy peasy one that can use lots of scraps) and also a couple of cards as well.

Don't forget about my Lucky Envelopes on offer.  I have already given away a fistful of free gifts.  Scroll down to see post with details.  I should add, that one thing that is not valid for this offer is the use of gift cards....sorry.

If there is something you would like to see me demonstrate or discuss, please drop me a line.  I would love to know what you would like to see on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment