Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lucky Envelopes

I have set myself a goal of achieving $30,000 in sales for this current Stampin' Up! year (April - March).  Whilst I would dearly love to buy this amount of product myself, it just ain't gunna happen!  So I am calling on all my customers, friends and fellow crafters to help get me over the line!

I need your help to meet my goal!


I am running a  LUCKY ENVELOPES event where for qualifying orders, YOU get to reap the gifts!  I have envelopes numbered 1 to 65 and every envelope contains a prize of at least $10 in value....maybe more.  One envelope contains a STACK AND STORE CADDY worth $64.95!  It could be yours!

For each $100 you spend, you will get one envelope.  Envelopes will be opened in numerical order.  But don't forget:

  • each $100 spent earns you 1 loyalty point.  Accrue 5 points and get a free gift; accrue 10 points and get a free stamp set to the value of $49.95.  Many of my customers are close to getting free goods!
  • during SAB (24th Jan - 31st Mar), each $100 you spend will earn you a free stamp set or embellishment pack out of the SAB catalogue.

This lucky envelope event is open to my Big Shot and Hostess Club members who bump their orders up to meet the $100 minimum.

This Lucky Envelopes event runs from January 10th through to March 31st.  I have already given out a couple of prizes!  Contact me today to place an order or to book a workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment