Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Newsletter and SAB

My newsletter for January has gone out today and in it is some fantastic news.  If you didn't get your copy, please email me and I will arrange to forward you a copy.  In the meantime, why not fill in your email details in the red box on the left hand side and every month, you will automatically receive my newsletter straight to your inbox.

Sale-a-Bration is rapidly descending on us and I have just received my shipment of SAB pre-order.  And oh my.....the stuff is delightful.  This year, not only will you have the opportunity to earn FREE stamps, but for the first time, you will also be able to choose from DSP (yum) and brads/ribbon pack.

There was a sneak peek of some of the range in my newsletter, but rest assured, I will be putting more samples up over the next couple of weeks.  Keep looking back here to see some of the yummy goodness we have in store for you.

I already have a couple of bookings for SAB, so if you want to secure your preferred date, please contact me ASAP to book it in.  February 4, 18 and 25 are all booked.

No comments:

Post a Comment