Monday, February 27, 2012

Birthday Special and Anniversary

Tomorrow is my birthday and I am giving everyone a heads up right now about my birthday special that I am offering for 24 HOURS ONLY

Any orders submitted to me between 12.01am and 11.59pm on FEBRUARY 28th will receive 15% OFF*.  Remember, if you spend a minimum $100, you will also receive:
  • free Sale-a-bration item out of the SAB catalogue
  • Lucky Envelope from me containing a gift to at least the value of $10
  • 1 Loyalty Reward point
If you qualify for a SAB item, please advise at the time or ordering what item you would like and in the case of stamp sets, whether you would like wood or clear mount).

Credit card orders are preferred, so if I do not have your c/c details either ring or email me with them.

Also.....guess what?  Today marks my 3 year anniversary with Stampin' Up!  Yes, I know, I have been a demonstrator for 3 years and it has absolutely flown.  I have made so many special friends through my association with SU and it has been a blast meeting every one of my customers.  You are all great people (but then, crafty people ARE great people aren't we!!)

Being a demonstrator is not difficult and if you are humming and haaa-ing over joining, I suggest that you get in contact and I can walk you through it all.  I promise I will give you an honest appraisal of the business.  Yes, there is some work that you need to do, but it is FUN work.  And who doesn't want to have fun at work?!

(*emails MUST be dated within the timeframe and phone calls/messages must arrive within the nominated timeframe as well or discount will not apply.  Normal postage will apply to all orders.)

No comments:

Post a Comment