Sunday, February 5, 2012

Embossing buddy

SU! have just informed us that the Embossing Buddy (pg 145 IB&C for $9.50) will become in short supply in the near future.

Apparently, the company that makes the Embossing Buddy for SU! have said that they will no longer be making it.  Once current stocks in the SU! warehouse are depleted, this item will no longer be available for ordering (ie. it will not be placed on back order).

SU! are looking to secure another supplier of this product in the future, but please be aware that there may be a certain timeframe where we will not be able to get any in for you.

This is a bit disappointing as I have been promoting this item of late in both cardmaking and scrapbooking classes I have run.  My suggestion to all my customers is to contact me if you would like to order an Embossing Buddy and I will put in a bulk order.  The Embossing Buddy lasts a lifetime, so once you have one, I doubt that it would be something you would be looking to buy again in the near future.  However, they are indispensable for use with the darker embossing powders.

Contact me ASAP if you would like to place an order for an Embossing Buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment